A Safe bet for the LouAll the information you need about the reopening of Argosy Casino Alton. We will continue to add information as it becomes available, please check back often.
statement by steve peate, vice president & general manager, on the reopening of argosy casino alton
- Casino Hours: 9 a.m. – 2 a.m. Sunday – Thursday and 9 a.m. – 3 a.m. Friday & Saturday
- We will have limited capacity on our gaming floor.
- The installation of floor decals and signage to strictly enforce social distancing guidelines in areas where lines typically form.
- The number of slot machines and seats at tables games available will be limited.
- Banquet services will remain suspended.
- All promotions and events will be developed to allow for proper social distancing and follow comprehensive safety protocols.
- Hops House is open daily from 11:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Captain’s Table Buffet and the VIP Lounge will remain closed.
- Valet will also be closed.
- Last call will be available until one hour prior to closure.
Health & Safety
- Team members and vendors will be required to wear masks and will undergo a health screening each day, including temperature checks, prior to their shift.
- Guests will be required to wear masks except when actively eating or drinking.
- Slot machines will be thoroughly and regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- Sanitizer stations will be installed on the casino floor and be readily available throughout the facility.
Sunday – Thursday: 9 a.m. – 2 a.m.
Friday & Saturday: 9 a.m. – 3 a.m.
Slot machines are configured to meet social distancing requirements.
Table games have a maximum occupancy based on type of game.
Sportsbook self-service kiosks are available during casino hours. Attendants are now available from 10 a.m. – 11 p.m. daily.
Guests will be required to wear masks except when actively eating or drinking.
Valet will be closed.
Daily: 11:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Captain's Table Buffet: Closed
VIP Lounge: Closed